Elsewedy Electric is the partner of choice for major power utilities in the Middle East and Africa.
We offer complete EPC solutions for transmission lines with a wide range of configurations and voltages up to 500 kV. Complying with all international and client standards and supported by a network of leading global and local manufacturers we combine the shortest construction times with the highest standards of execution.
We support our customers throughout the entire energy supply process, from generation to transmission and distribution, managing the design, engineering, procurement, construction, testing, and commissioning.
We have already delivered highly successful OHTLs, substations, and distribution networks to countries as diverse as Ghana, Algeria, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Mozambique, Zambia, and Equatorial Guinea.
In a single 12-month period we installed over 1200 kilometers of 500 kV overhead transmission lines and constructed and commissioned over 18 substations between 66KV and 500KV.
Meticulous project management enables us to meet the most challenging deadlines and budgets without compromising on the quality of execution.
- Presence in over 20 countries in the Middle East & Africa
- 3,700 kms installed in last 10 years
- End-to-end service
- In house engineering & project management
- Infrastructure, commercial and residential capability
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 45001 certified company
- Safe working practices and environmentally friendly solutions
- Long-term project financing, deferred payment options and public-private partnerships
We offer a wide range of premium HV, MV and LV materials and equipment. If we do not make the products ourselves we source them from leading manufacturers. Our procurement and quality teams ensure strict control over all aspects of supply and delivery, giving you the best possible materials for your requirements at the keenest price.